What is Calendar Tweet
- Tag, Share, and Promote events on Twitter and Facebook.
- Auto Tweet your events up to four times a day, so you can promote your events even when you are asleep.
- Monitor Twitter promotion by amount of RSVPs and page views. Print out guest list for special promotions.
- Automatic reminder sent to all expected Attendees 12 and 6 hours prior to the event to increase turnout!
- Invite your followers to the event with the click of a button.
- When users RSVP it tweets their attendance to increase exposure for your event. Users also have the option of retweeting your event, posting it to facebook and inviting their own followers to your event.
- So Login by clicking the button in the top right via your Twitter Account and get started!.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Why do i have to login with my Twitter credentials?
You don't! Cal Tweet uses the Twitter oAuth System so you can login through twitter and revoke access to our site at anytime.
How and What Happens when I create an event?
Go to "Create Event
" tab and fill in the form click "Submit Event
". The event will then post to your Twitter status and will be added to your profile as a recent event and your My Calendar page. Other users can then RSVP your event. Your next step is to invite the followers with our easy to use invitation system.
What if I want to edit/delete my event?
Just go to the events page and edit>click 'delete event' and thats it. If you created the event you may also edit the picture
. After doing so please proceed to create another :).
Why am I following CalTweetBot
When you log into the site it is required that you follow CalTweetBot. This is done automatically for you. The bot sends you event notifications when events (that you have attended) are about to start. If you remove the bot then you will not be able to receive event reminders. Unfortunately as of now there is no way around this. For most users this is not a problem. It also allows you to easily get in contact with one of our support representatives.
What if I have other questions?
Simply send a direct message or @ reply to our twitter handle, twitter.com/caltweetbot
and we will we respond to you asap.